• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

CrossCountry - Apprentice Train Driver - Multiple (19/09/23)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LittleByName

Hello mate, have you received your RAAT assessment from OPC yet?
Not had anything yet, I did get an email stating that they would hopefully send it by then end of last week. I’m used to waiting a while for these tests, it was the same for when I git my job as a guard

Hello mate, have you received your RAAT assessment from OPC yet?
Just had an email a couple mins ago with the RAAT, so keep an eye out for it

Last edited:

BongCups34

I did mine last Wednesday and still not heard, checked application page and still showing as assessment.
Same I did mine Wednesday. That’s good then I hopefully no news is good news.

Hi, I’m not sure if you saw my post but I’ve received them. I did it last Friday and on Monday I had a phone call with the results.
Yhhh I seen that congratulations mate.

I had my MMI on the 15/05 and found out Monday that I had passed!!! Very excited!!! Does anyone happen to know what the next steps are or a rough timeline?

Jungie1799

I had my MMI on the 15/05 and found out Monday that I had passed!!! Very excited!!! Does anyone happen to know what the next steps are or a rough timeline?
Now it’s a waiting game for dates for a medical and then for a course date, I believe.

Sunny16

On Moderation
Not had anything yet, I did get an email stating that they would hopefully send it by then end of last week. I’m used to waiting a while for these tests, it was the same for when I git my job as a guard

Just had an email a couple mins ago with the RAAT, so keep an eye out for it
Received mine too, Good luck

TJB8

The email did say you have until the 28th to complete the assessment which just closed on Tuesday should hear something in near future.

Sunny16

On Moderation
Good afternoon, any news about raat results, didn't heard anything yet.
Still waiting. Last time when I wasn't successful, take them two days to send me a email...
Hi mate, just had an email few minutes ago. Unfortunately a no for me.