• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

CrossCountry Trains Qualified Train Driver Leicester - 14/12/2023

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NorthernTech

I notice the closing date for the Leeds and Edinburgh was 20th but disappeared well early, this may be the same.

Cjay144

I’ve been invited for a rules assessment and interview. Only got the email yesterday afternoon

cebz9

I’ve been invited for a rules assessment and interview. Only got the email yesterday afternoon
Oh wow, good luck with that.

Was that the first thing that they sent you after the normal automatic email to say that they have got your application?

I assume the assessment is in person at the same time as the interview?

Cjay144

Oh wow, good luck with that.

Was that the first thing that they sent you after the normal automatic email to say that they have got your application?

I assume the assessment is in person at the same time as the interview?
Yes that’s right. Auto email to say they have received my application, then another email to invite me for the rules and interview.

The email says rules and interview on the day and should last about an hour to hour and a half

cebz9

Oh great! Well congrats for getting to the next stage.

I also want Leicester but I didn’t apply for it because I’ve only been qualified for a year. It stated that I needed 18 months. I have however applied for Birmingham because I’m under the impression that by the time they get everything sorted and offer roles, I’ll be at the 18month period.

I can only hope that I get the email that you’ve got about rules, or that Leicester pops up again at some point this year

Dano28

Yes that’s right. Auto email to say they have received my application, then another email to invite me for the rules and interview.

The email says rules and interview on the day and should last about an hour to hour and a half
How did you get on with your rules and interview day?

Was it a written paper followed by an interview?