• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Customer Service Assistant 1 - Night Tube 026648

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jambo86

Customer Service Assistant 1 - Night Tube 026648
Organisation
- Planning/Performance Reporting
Job
- Customer Service Assistant

Position Type - Part Time

Customer Service Assistant 1 Night Tube

CSA1 Night Tube - Weekends - (Start time between 22:00pm & Midnight)
Salary £13,837 per annum 15 hours across Friday and Saturday nights

About you
If you get a real buzz from helping people and are passionate about assisting customers, come help us demonstrate that "every journey matters", and ensure that our customers remain at the centre of everything we do here at London Underground. Not only will you enjoy a highly competitive salary and benefits package – you will also be part of a team committed to exceptional service delivery.
About us
Transport for London leads the way as a unique public service – and it's a great place to develop your career. We treat our staff with the same commitment we give our customers; their satisfaction is a measure of our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.

Full info at the link below.
https://tfl.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?job=026648&tz=GMT+00:00

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

OneLowban

It says no longer available, unless you knew that and was just seeing if anyone else applied.

KCJones

A friend just got the failed to meet the benchmark email, must be high a figure

tryingsohard

I applied for this position after reaching ac2 two campaigns ago. I received an e-mail on Thursday saying I hadn't met the benchmark for the SJT this time. Bit disappointing but hey ho, onward and upwards!

Good luck to everyone else

R9mmel

I've done the first assesment centre last week waiting to see if I get to the next one

Status
Not open for further replies.