• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Danish cab-view videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viator

(Have just joined, so I hope this info hasn't been posted before and I failed to spot it)

There are 40 Danish cab-view videos showing 2200 km of complete journeys (e.g., to give three random examples: Frederikshavn - Skagen 0h.39, København H - Kalundborg 1h.48, Tønder - Esbjerg 1h.24) available at http://www.dr.dk/HD/paa-skinner/danmark-fra-togsiden.htm

Not sure until when (though the site says until 1 January 3000!)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sidious

This is really excellent. I have just spent an hour watching Helsingør-Helsingborg. The bit from Copenhagen to Malmo is really good over the Øresundsbroen.

I can't believe how clean and tidy the railway is in Sweden compared with the UK. On departure from Malmo there is a 4 track section which looks brand new. No weeds, no engineering work leftovers or any other lineside clutter!

Thanks for posting the link up, I will watch more when I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.