• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DB Cargo Mobile Operative Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tompug206

Hi everyone,

I have an interview for this week with DB Cargo for mobile operative role. Been told it's a fairly casual interview/process but wondered if anyone could shed some light on what's asked etc. I've had interviews with South eastern previously and assume it will be similar.

Also any information about the role I'm going for would be great.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Philsharpe2

I have my interview today, also for the mobile operative role. I have mainly been researching the company and the specific job role, what area have you applied for.

Davey W

Hope it all went well. I’ve spotted they are looking for some more Mobile Operatives? Have you managed to find further information?

f1nch26

Still not heard back from the interview in May, supposedly getting a answer soon though. Possibly all under threat due to the uncertainty with the steel industry. Very frustrating, had naff all from HR

Stigy

Established Member
Still not heard back from the interview in May, supposedly getting a answer soon though. Possibly all under threat due to the uncertainty with the steel industry. Very frustrating, had naff all from HR
I had an interview for Junior Driver at the end of last year. I had to pester them for an outcome and in the end they came back and said they had frozen recruitment. Hopefully it’s better news for you, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.