• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DB Production Supervisor, assessment at Bescot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift-Deere

Hi Yesterday I applied for the role of Production Supervisor with DB Schenker in North West England (Based at Warrington).
This Afternoon I received a phone call inviting me to an assessment at Bescot Depot, Does anyone have any experience of this (I thought DB's assessment center was in Doncaster?) both of the role and of Assessments at Bescot?

Mark

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
The assessment centre for driving is at Doncaster, but I guess that the tests you'll be doing will be different to those.

Swift-Deere

The assessment centre for driving is at Doncaster, but I guess that the tests you'll be doing will be different to those.

Thanks Thats exactly what I thought, hopefully I will get a letter or email from DB better explaining the possess.

Mark

NinjaJihad

Hi Mark,

I received a letter from DB Schenker today inviting me to an assessment at Bescot. (For a role I applied for about a month ago!) I'm familiar with the area and my role would be based at Bescot.

They sent a pack through saying I would have a numerical and technical understanding assessment, I'd guess you should have a pack on it's way to you letting you know what tests you are required to take.

Swift-Deere

Hi Mark,

I received a letter from DB Schenker today inviting me to an assessment at Bescot. (For a role I applied for about a month ago!) I'm familiar with the area and my role would be based at Bescot.

They sent a pack through saying I would have a numerical and technical understanding assessment, I'd guess you should have a pack on it's way to you letting you know what tests you are required to take.

Excellent, Thanks NinjaJihad.

Hopefully I should get the pack, I know most other rail companies send out pre assessment packs.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.