• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Db schenker assesment centre Doncaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernM

Does anybody have the contact details for booking a private test. The email addresses I've found online seem to bounce back and the phone number does not connect. Has anybody taken a test privately there recently?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

F285

No but I had tried contacting them after taking an assessment and interview in London. No reply from their recruitment email or the person who interviewed me whose business card I got. Seems like an effort to get in contact with them.

GJL9916

I've been led to believe that the tests are no longer done privately and they have to be sponsored by a TOC / FOC as this was something I was looking into myself, I only need to re-do the group bourdon from pass to enhanced then I've passed all stage 1 to enhanced level

NorthernM

I've been led to believe that the tests are no longer done privately and they have to be sponsored by a TOC / FOC as this was something I was looking into myself, I only need to re-do the group bourdon from pass to enhanced then I've passed all stage 1 to enhanced level

That would explain why its all gone quiet. Im in the same position. Need to resit 1 element and was willing to pay for it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.