• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DB Schenker ground staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewis230386

Hi there everybody, does anybody have any idea how strict DB Schenker are with having to wait 6 months to apply for a job with them again? Basically i applied 4 months ago and now the same job in same location has come up again and i REALLY want to apply, any feedback would be very much appreciated....thank you.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Suraggu

Hi there everybody, does anybody have any idea how strict DB Schenker are with having to wait 6 months to apply for a job with them again? Basically i applied 4 months ago and now the same job in same location has come up again and i REALLY want to apply, any feedback would be very much appreciated....thank you.

Is it one of the positions currently on their website? If so they do state on the Llanwern vacancy previous applicants do not apply, but the Westbury position is free from that IIRC.

junior_7178

I take it from your question that DBS have informed you at some point that you were unsuccessful with an application? Reason I ask is that I have applied for 4 jobs with them in the last few months and heard nothing back from them about any of them. I had assumed I'd been unsuccessful.

I also noticed that Llanwern stated 'previous applicants need not apply' yet Westbury didn't say that.

lewis230386

Thanks for your replies, yes its the llanwern job and yes i was unsuccessful by a couple of points on one test out of the three.im going to ring recruitment today hopefully get a straight yes or no and im guessing it will probably be no :/ if you dont ask you will never know

Nic nic

Best of luck if you did try again mate, I have applied for westbury and I have everything crossed as this looks like a great career for myself... Can I ask if you had an email last time to confirm that they have received your CV? Or was the first correspondence to invite you for the assessments?

Status
Not open for further replies.