• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DB Shenker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Stuart-h

Cheers Footplate. Had a look on there yesterday. Gcses's a - c??

None of my gcses are that highly graded!

L.M_DannyC

Yes I too would like to know if the minimum of 5 GCSE's is set in stone or if it could be overlooked if my application was strong enough.

Any advice appreciated!

Bluebri

It does say if you do not meet the criteria your application would not be accepted. With the likely competiton I'm afraid to say it is very unlikely as it is a minimum criteria.

tlionhart

As mentioned in the above post. So either GCSE or equivalent. If you did a GNVQ and passed this is 4 gcse equivalent.
Key skills at level 2 English and maths also count as the equivalent GCSE grade C. (If you passed it)

Last edited:

Stuart-h

Im already working on the railway and got my pts card plus a truck licence. Would that help at all?

haury33

i have used my nvq's and city and guilds got through application (nvq 2 = 5 gcse grade a-c.nvq 3 =3 a level) passed test and waiting for depot interview.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.