• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

December 2010 Timetable Change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SussexSpotter

Does anyone know the plans for the December 2010 timetable change for both passenger and freight around the Sussex region?

I've heard there will be quite a few alterations to both but if anyone can specify exactly what will happen that would be great!

Dave

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Plumpton gores hourly (or is it 2hourly) during the day :D Look on the news bit on Southern's website, it was about 6 weeks back :D
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
May want to look at the 'Southern Timetable Changes December 2010' Thread I just started :D

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
Plumpton gores hourly (or is it 2hourly) during the day :D Look on the news bit on Southern's website, it was about 6 weeks back :D
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
May want to look at the 'Southern Timetable Changes December 2010' Thread I just started :D

Alternatively the new timetable is loaded in SN's online planner, if you do a journey query for the service(s) you're most interested in. Not in timetable format yet of course, but the planners should be 100% error free tomorrow 21 Sept, because we have now passed T-12... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.