• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

delay repay

Status
Not open for further replies.

newuser

Hi

Is there a website to check what trains have been delayed by over 30mins so I can claim delay repay. Basically been delayed lots on Thameslink and forgot what trains I took.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

najaB

Veteran Member
Is there a website to check what trains have been delayed by over 30mins so I can claim delay repay. Basically been delayed lots on Thameslink and forgot what trains I took.
You can use a site like Realtime Trains to check historical running times to see if you have a legitimate claim to delay repay. Some people use this information to fraudulently make claims against trains they weren't on, but the TOC's are starting to catch on.

Bald Rick

Veteran Member
.... and bear in mind your journey needs to be delayed 30 mins, not your train. On the busier Thameslink routes, whilst many trains have been delayed in the past two weeks, most journeys have been possible without 30 mins delay.

Certainly I haven't had a journey taking more than 30 min longer than planned, even though I've been on trains well over an hour late.

Status
Not open for further replies.