• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Departure board Pi project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cundy66

I am wanting to utilise an old TV screen and my raspberry Pi to display scheduled passenger services and passing services including freight. I have a link to realtime national rail but is displaying just the passenger services, is there a site that will display and scroll the services. I will post a picture of a format I mean, so it shows live rather than looking at a static page.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cundy66

Is this what you are after? (please note: not every station is on the site).
http://iris2.rail.co.uk/tiger/

That’s an interesting one I’ve not seen before my main interest is the passing through non stop services. I’ve seen on YouTube someone has done it in Bristol but hasn’t shared their secret. As I live approx 100m off the end of platform 4 at Bedford I’m interested in the freight, test trains and the ones going to and from the brush works

cactustwirly

Established Member
That’s an interesting one I’ve not seen before my main interest is the passing through non stop services. I’ve seen on YouTube someone has done it in Bristol but hasn’t shared their secret. As I live approx 100m off the end of platform 4 at Bedford I’m interested in the freight, test trains and the ones going to and from the brush works

There's real-time trains, but that doesn't scroll, just lists the services at a given time

Status
Not open for further replies.