• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Depot driver fcc three bridges

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfc2013

Hi just wondered if anybody in the fcc talent pool was contacted about the new depot driver role and if anyone has heard anything back about this
Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Pepperami

Yeah I was contacted about it.

I asked about the position and was told that it will not be available until march or April 2015 and that the role requires less training time than a mainline line driver because there are less modules but if you wanted to then progress to the original mainline role you applied for in the first place you couldn't do so for a specific time frame and once that had passed you then apply and if selected you then sit modules you need for mainline

cfc2013

Hi

Cool cheers for the info it's really a tough choice cos I've been waiting for mainline for a yr now and keep thinking if this may be a quicker option to get in to the company but am undecided

Pepperami

Well, I rang them to see what the score was with the mainline job and was offered this as an alternative so I actually contacted them about something else then they offered me this, and yes I live a lot close to Three Bridges than London Depots

I too am undecided but as many have said it's a foot into the railway system and I'm not one to look a gift horse in th mouth :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.