• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Derailment at Woking 4/3/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tw99

I've searched, but didn't find a thread about this incident, which seems surprising, so apologies in advance if I've missed it.

As reported by the BBC in the link, a passenger train hit an obstruction on the track at 5:50am and the front bogie at least was derailed. The article also says that the train was "one of the first" (whatever that means) to pass after an engineering possession.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hexagon789

Veteran Member
I've searched, but didn't find a thread about this incident, which seems surprising, so apologies in advance if I've missed it.

As reported by the BBC in the link, a passenger train hit an obstruction on the track at 5:50am and the front bogie at least was derailed. The article also says that the train was "one of the first" (whatever that means) to pass after an engineering possession.

Thread here: https://www.railforums.co.uk/thread...am-walton-on-thames-04-03.263767/post-6666522

Status
Not open for further replies.