Difficulty with railcard app

londonteacher

Hi all,

So my Railcard expired yesterday and on the 26th of July, I renewed it. I went today to add my railcard to the app before my journey to Liverpool. The pictures below clearly show that I have a valid railcard because of the expiry date and I have the email to prove the purchase.

Screenshot 2021-08-01 at 05.50.17.pngIMG_0006.PNG
Picture shows Railcard added to iOS app but the information is missing.

I have also added the railcard to my Samsung S20 Ultra and it says that it has been added but the card will not show in the app.

What should I do? I don't want to receive a penalty fare as I have a valid ticket and a valid railcard. Should i go to the ticket office at Euston and speak to a member of staff and then contact Railcard?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Titfield

I would email Railcard with this issue as proof that you have actively engaged with trying to resolve what is a technical issue.

I am not sure that a member of staff at Euston would be able to resolve this issue for you but I stand to be corrected.

RPI

Established Member
There's been a few of these, try removing from device then adding again with a new code.

londonteacher

It's been sorted now. It appears there are issues with renewal of a digital card and keeping the previous pictures like they are meant to!

All sorted now. A quick phone call and Twitter message and a selfie sent and now I am on my way! Both Avanti and Railcard we're brilliant!