• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Digital Rail Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aictos

Established Member
I've found this shop on Ebay and the work that this guy does is incredible, I've already brought 3 prints of HSTs from a sister company as I was so impressed by them.

6b43_12.JPG

You can visit him on Ebay here - http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/mk1george/

What do you guys think of the work?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

westcoaster

Established Member
i totally understand people wanting to buy them as its out of the ordinary, i know the photographer has to outlay time and money, but the 15 pound mark is excesive.

Aictos

Established Member
Well if anyone is good with photoshop and has a few FCC photos, ideally of a single 317, 365, 313 mainly in the view at speed or any other photo then let me know by PM as your work will be on show in the office at work for all to see be it staff or passengers.

You can use any effect in Photoshop from the drawing effect to the speed effect.

The units could be anywhere but must be from the GN route.

Reason being is we will never see the 377s over here in passenger use nor see the 319s although I would like to retire the 313s in place of 378s but a subtype with a lower roof like the 313 family and also the same interior, not to mention palming off the 317s to NXEA so we can get them replaced with extra 377s.

Status
Not open for further replies.