• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DLR - Passenger Service Agent (07/10/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

chuffed465

I wonder if London weighting is included or on top? Not far off SE driver pay.

Lewis5949

It’s included. Not far off £52,500. Very decent salary not to be sniffed at.

Although ultimately still a good salary, the job is a guard, revenue inspector, shunter and driver, with a license that cannot be transferred too. LU revenue are on £55,000+ as it is, and drivers obvious much more. Depends on how you look at it.

However as discussed in previous DLR threads, there are mixed opinions about working for them.

zoo

Does anyone know what the shift pattern is for PSA ...just a rough idea.....??

zoo

Thanks for this.....roughly how many weekends a month are you needed to work?

Chippychips

Yeah but I thought the first 50k is 20% then anything thereafter is 40%
Yeah thats correct. But its a nice problem to have. And at x1.5 the tax burn isn't really felt so youre not missing out per say, unlike most other Railways that pay overtime at x1.0.

Quite a lot of their staff consistently take home 60k+ with a bit of overtime.
And for the real work horses, they take home 70k+.

zoo

Anyone know about the pension arrangements...what is the percentage you contribute each month??☺️☺️

depu0056

Hello everyone, if you pass Situational judgement test what are the next steps please. I am waiting for the result. Really appreciate your time if someone can reply to this message. Thank you

DA1

Hello everyone, if you pass Situational judgement test what are the next steps please. I am waiting for the result. Really appreciate your time if someone can reply to this message. Thank you
The next stage would be an assessment centre and interview.

Bigsej

Anyone heard back since the SJTs? I completed mine I think on the 13th and haven’t heard since. A friend completed it a day or two after and got an email saying he failed the test a few days later. I’m hoping no news is good news for now…

Bigsej

Has anyone been for the interview yet? Would be interesting to hear your experiences. Also, anyone know when the likely start date would be for this batch if successful?

Bigsej

Completed the final stage of the recruitment process today which consisted of 5 interview questions and a radio test, all on teams. I felt mine went well. Will have to wait till next week to learn the outcome. Fingers crossed

All the best to everyone who reached this stage or is about to do their final stage soon.

Hanz_05

Completed the final stage of the recruitment process today which consisted of 5 interview questions and a radio test, all on teams. I felt mine went well. Will have to wait till next week to learn the outcome. Fingers crossed

All the best to everyone who reached this stage or is about to do their final stage soon.

Congratulations! I’m still waiting for the out come of my assessment which I took 18th Jan. Don’t know why I haven’t gotten a reply back.

Bigsej

Congratulations! I’m still waiting for the out come of my assessment which I took 18th Jan. Don’t know why I haven’t gotten a reply back.
Which assessment was this? The final stage interview and radio test?

Bigsej

I was offered this job last week with a September start date. Managed to get the start date changed to start sooner (next month) possibly due to a dropout or something. Very happy with the outcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.