• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DLR Passenger Service Agent 31/10/2023

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

moonie95

Hi, anyone got any updates regarding this. I applied in October and received an SJT test couple weeks ago end of December but still not heard back anything of results.

spellbound330

I applied back in October and haven’t heard anything since. They had a major recruitment drive back in 2022 which might be contributing to your delay in not hearing back.

moonie95

I applied back in October and haven’t heard anything since. They had a major recruitment drive back in 2022 which might be contributing to your delay in not hearing back.
Did you get invitation to the online SJT test? They had interview and assessments for some slots in January I was told by someone who works in DLR.

spellbound330

I haven't received further communication since applying, but it's not a concern as I'm still actively engaged in the application process with other companies.

Samzino

People are progressing, a friend of mine had reached advance stage with them last week and awaiting results for interview