• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DLR PSA recruitment issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFJ90

Has anyone else had issues with hearing back from the recruitment team? I was invited for am the online test on 30th Aug and completed it on the 31st Aug but I have not had any response yet, not even a confirmation about the completion of the test. Is this normal?

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Chaz

Hey, i did my online test early august and they only recently invited me for an interview for which im awaiting a result....i called up keolis amey in september and they said they had a huge back log as they were inundated with applications so the process is taking longer then usual..they didnt tell me ii passed the two online exams either..just straight up invited me for an interview.

RJ

Established Member
Railway recruitment can be a very slow process with long waits for responses...hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.