• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DMI how Long after WMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan61

Afternoon

Had my DMI with WMT today seemed to be ok fairly relaxed. How long after DMI did it take for the HR team to get in touch whether others were successful or not.

I hate waiting after interviews as they are hard to judge how well you have done.

Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Anthony R

waiting myself for the actual DMI with TFW, seems like an age at the moment, from what i read with TFW they seemed pretty quick, a day or so usually from what i hear. don't know about WMT but cant be that different. How did it go anyway, any curve ball questions?

rail-god

On Moderation
Afternoon

Had my DMI with WMT today seemed to be ok fairly relaxed. How long after DMI did it take for the HR team to get in touch whether others were successful or not.

I hate waiting after interviews as they are hard to judge how well you have done.

Cheers
why didn't you ask the question at the interview ?

dzdoris

Afternoon

Cheers
I had mine on the Monday and heard on the Thursday (whenever WMT emailed me it always seemed to be on a Thursday).

Good luck! :)

iamdeaf

Afternoon

Cheers
3 years mate

Status
Not open for further replies.