• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DMI in Newton Abbot week commencing 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrie-Cole

Has anyone who done their DMI last week in Newton Abbot had any emails back to say they’ve passed or failed? I’ve applied for PLYMOUTH depot and I’ve had nothing back as of yet

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Carrie-Cole

I applied originally April 2019.. passed stage one and did MMI Dec 10th passed that stage then onto DMI 24th February still waiting for my results... the people who took it the week before have already been emailed to say that unfortunately they were unsuccessful... I’m still waiting to hear if I’ve done enough

jezzer34

Nothing yet they said this week to me and didn't specify a day so plenty of time :)

jezzer34

i received the good news this morning, i have been successful in the dmi and have been placed in the Plymouth talent pool. absolutely buzzing :) a dream come true.

Carrie-Cole

i received the good news this morning, i have been successful in the dmi and have been placed in the Plymouth talent pool. absolutely buzzing :) a dream come true.
Well done! I also received an email just now to say I also passed so happy

Status
Not open for further replies.