• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DMI passed Southeastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

merkraz

Hey guys, passed my DMI with southeastern, just waiting for medical date. Does anyone have a rough idea of how long after DMI the medical is?
thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Joliver

Congratulations for passing. I can't speak for Southeastern, but when I started with my TOC it was roughly 7/8 weeks before my course. Gives enough time for results to come back and notices to be handed in etc. Have you been given a course date?

merkraz

@donpoku Thanks mate ! @Joliver I have been told April so will be a while for me if them timeframes are right ! At least i have passed the Assesments and interviews so i can just wait for the date now though :) Thanks for the info, And also this forum is the most friendly place on the internet i must say too :D

DA1

Hey guys, passed my DMI with southeastern, just waiting for medical date. Does anyone have a rough idea of how long after DMI the medical is?
thanks

Congratulations! What depot is this for?
I see you have a start date for April so a minimum 3 months before as that’s normally how long the new starter medicals are valid for. I have mine, which is coming up, around 2 months before my start date

merkraz

Congratulations! What depot is this for?
I see you have a start date for April so a minimum 3 months before as that’s normally how long the new starter medicals are valid for. I have mine, which is coming up, around 2 months before my start date
Thanks! It’s for Orpington. ive got a few months to wait then. thanks for the info bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.