• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dockland Light Railway Diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA25322

Are there such a thing? I am down in the London area soon and would like to get in as many as possible. I know there are diagrams for other light rail systems but have never seen anything for the DLR.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
Regards

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Everything on the DLR works on a shuttle basis, so some time at each of Canary Wharf, Poplar and Canning Town will see you get everything that's out on the day you choose.

You'll only need to be at each place until the stock going the longest direction away starts coming back.

HA25322

Thanks for the reply. I meant for haulage not spotting so a bit more difficult but thank you.

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Oh, for haulage.... just station hop along each route in turn until your first one comes back on you.

You could probably clear the day's diagrams in about 5 - 6 hours because of the sections where some routes share tracks with others saving you a bit of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.