• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Docklands Light Railway (Tickets)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Established Member
No problem.

For the record, if an oyster is registered online it doesn't show up as registered on the ticket office machines, and they forgot to give them a broadband connection...

That also has something to do with why you can't see your oyster card's history until you top up online, but you can see things after that even if you top up at a ticket office.

This causes problems when a card is stolen, had it recently at Oxford Circus, someone said 'why isn't my card working', it was disabled, shown as not registered. it had money on it, the guy wanted it put onto a new card. In the end I withheld the card as he wasn't happy to wait or me to phone the staff oyster helpline. Phoned them anyway, was registered to a woman who had reported it stolen, hence it was stopped...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.