• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dollands Moor --> Polmadie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it runs under the guise of 7X80 but please don't quote me on that one feel free to correct me!! Does anyone know if it will be running this Monday (28th March)? and any timings? if possible. -mlooking to try and catch it through Stafford. Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MacCookie

I believe it runs under the guise of 7X80 but please don't quote me on that one feel free to correct me!! Does anyone know if it will be running this Monday (28th March)? and any timings? if possible. -mlooking to try and catch it through Stafford. Thanks.

It's running today and is booked to pass Stafford at 10:50pm.

http://www.scot-rail.co.uk/page/Class+380+Formations is usually kept up to date with expected arrival dates of the 380s at Polmadie.

Ewan

96tommy

I am thinking of going to Kensington Olympia soon and wondered if this passes through there and what dates and times it runs.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.