• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dorchester West to Weymouth

Class800

Established Member
Saturday night planning to get the 22.50 from Dorchester West to Weymouth - with the insurance option of the 23.11 from Dorchester South if needed. Noticed no ticketing facilities shown on National Rail website at West. Noticed on BR Fares the ticket is from Dorchester South/West. If I have time to swing by South to get a ticket I will, but I might not have time. In which case, I'll try to use the app or find the conductor. Reasonable even these days? I don't think I have to go to South to get a ticket.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ANDREW_D_WEBB

If there are no ticketing facilities it is absolutely fine to buy from the guard on board. They will probably come and find you as I cannot imagine many passengers joining at Dorchester West at that time of the day