• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DRS 37's

Status
Not open for further replies.

GearJammer

Hi all, just a quicky, came down the M5 Wednesday, think i was around the Cheltenham area when i went under a railway (sorry don't even now what line it was) just after i glanced in the mirror to see 2x DRS 37's hauling 1 nuclear flask wagon pass over the top.............. any body know which two 37's it was?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Steamhawk216

Hi all, just a quicky, came down the M5 Wednesday, think i was around the Cheltenham area when i went under a railway (sorry don't even now what line it was) just after i glanced in the mirror to see 2x DRS 37's hauling 1 nuclear flask wagon pass over the top.............. any body know which two 37's it was?

Hello Gearjammer,

Working you saw would have been as follows;

37229 leading 37087 with FNA 550041 on the 6M56 Berkeley to Crewe flask approaching Cheltenham at 12:15hrs. Wednesday 1st. September 2010.

Hope this helps.

Regards SteamHawk216.

Status
Not open for further replies.