• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DRS - Train Person - Crewe & York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

YingYing

Passed the assessment and had my interview this week. We'll see. Has been quite an interesting experience. Even if I don't get it I'm in quite a good place now I have my OPC passes under my belt.

Choooochoooo

Passed the assessment and had my interview this week. We'll see. Has been quite an interesting experience. Even if I don't get it I'm in quite a good place now I have my OPC passes under my belt.
Where was your interview at and how did it go. Also are you in for Crewe or York ?

Cerrach

I had an interview 3 weeks ago. I did get a nice email saying I wasn't successful. Happy I got some form of reply to it.

YingYing

I had an interview 3 weeks ago. I did get a nice email saying I wasn't successful. Happy I got some form of reply to it.
Yea, likewise. I got a really good impression from the company though, and they were quite good at replying to my various emails. Sorry you didn't get through. Next time perhaps!

Status
Not open for further replies.