• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Drunken Chav on a Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANorthernGuard

Established Member
WARNING EXTREME SWEARING!

Welcome to our civilised society!

[youtube]auiYBtx-Vxw[/youtube]

Or on Facebook

Warning lots of swearing and a violent female Chav

certainly an eye opener!

Go the youtube group Spotted: on the train

unbelievable!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Monty

Established Member
The sad thing is that this kind of thing isn't rare either, you see allsorts on public transport...

W-on-Sea

Established Member
Oh well, my repeated attempts to defend the clientele of c2c are going to come to nowt,then. Mind you...."The next station is Grays". If you travel on that branch at night...what do you expect, really?

"You're from Colchester right? Do you think I'm bothered?"....

One point: the fact this sort of argument takes place is kind of testimony to actually how secure the situation is: in London there'd be far more concern about people carrying knives (yes, Stanford-le-Hope incident notwithstanding).

Second point: has anyone else seen the (pretty brilliant) film "Fish Tank"? The director saw a teenage girl arguing aggressively with her boyfriend at Tilbury Town station, and then on the train between there and Upminster, and was so impressed at her (very Essex) articulacy, that she invited her there and then to have the lead part in the film (mostly filmed around Rainham/Dagenham/Tilbury)

But oh my it'd be a nightmare to have to endure that on a regular basis. I used to commute daily on the c2c main line, for several years, often late at night, and it was generally fine, really.

swj99

I don't know why, but watching this video reminded me of what someone at our old school said when he pointed out a few people who he thought should have been throttled at birth.

I couldn't watch that video to the end though, it was too annoying. It's alright though, there is a cure which doesn't involve death.

64782_3200680169065_1837191693_n.jpg

Link to larger version of same pic - http://s11.postimage.org/hfn3ja0b7/64782_3200680169065_1837191693_n.jpg

CC 72100

Established Member
The joys of DOO!

But would a member of staff really make a difference? I don't think I'd be too keen on patrolling my train without (force) back up if that's what late night customers in these areas are like!

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
"You don't know who I am" err, what? You're a chav, that's all we need to know! :roll: Wants everyone to say sorry to them, but won't ever say sorry to anyone else. Demands rights but won't accept responsibilities. Typical scumbag. I saw a new sort of chav behaviour today, he decided to use the blood from his cut thumb as a way to intimidate people, and wiped it on someone's face. Nice. But then with a murderer of a brother to 'look up to', it's not too surprising I suppose :|

... Essex....
Did someone mention Essex? :D
[youtube]L4r_a5adehs[/youtube]

Anyway here's a couple more chavs on a train...

[youtube]TRTp6HHMcm0[/youtube]
[youtube]IFqIo0c4Oig[/youtube]

Sometimes I'll ask someone exhibiting chav behaviour if they've seen the Catherine Tate show and if they are familiar with Lauren Cooper. When they say no, I suggest they look it up on Youtube. I'm waiting for the day that one of them gets back to me and says "I've seen that, realised that's how I've been acting, and I was so horrified, I've decided to change my ways"... well, I can dream can't I? ;)

Most grow out of being a chav, but some sadly do not!

Flamingo

Established Member
But would a member of staff really make a difference? I don't think I'd be too keen on patrolling my train without (force) back up if that's what late night customers in these areas are like!

Somebody who can hold the train until police remove them (or the big man chuck them off!) can make a difference.

W-on-Sea

Established Member
Actually my most recent (and in some ways most bizarre) experience of anti-social behaviour on a train came on a late Saturday night Turbo from Paddington to Oxford.

At Reading, an elderly, silver-haired gentleman (shall we say), in his 60s, or, I think more likely, his 70s, was being held up by two station workers in hi-vis vests, with a member of the BTP standing guard. He was dressed in a suit, with a tie (my guess was he'd been to a military reunion, perhaps), and he had a walking stick. The two men in hi-vis vests helped him onto the train - it was somewhat evident that he was very much the worse for drink.

On the train....ha. First, he wandered up and down between carriages, and then sat down, repeatedly abusing (in the coarsest possible terms - real Derek and Clive stuff - and in similar terms to that used on the video on the c2c above) pretty much everyone around him, before walking up and down the carriage to do the same. And waving his stick around.

No-one responded to his accusatory abuse (we were being labelled by him in no uncertain terms),and I didn't stick around to see what happened when he got off at Oxford.

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
DO YOU WANNA F---- SLAP :')

It's like Jeremy Kyle
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Indeed, she would make an excellent star of an episode on that show. I can well imagine the "show security" would have their work cut out with her.

Looking at the view of her well-displayed sizable backside, my good lady wife suggests that she could also appear in a programme about "Obesity and the young".

gimmea50anyday

Established Member
Most grow out of being a chav, but some sadly do not!

Sadly they don't. When they start procreating and spawn the next generation at will we give them a house, an income, additional money to buy more lambrini or frosty jacks when they claim sick due to alcoholism, Free prescriptions, free food and all the other rights they get to claim. They then shirk from the responsibilities of their kids who grow up as street rats and learn to become...

...chavs!!!

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Sadly they don't. When they start procreating and spawn the next generation at will we give them a house, an income, additional money to buy more lambrini or frosty jacks when they claim sick due to alcoholism, Free prescriptions, free food and all the other rights they get to claim. They then shirk from the responsibilities of their kids who grow up as street rats and learn to become......chavs!!!

Then these pass their values (?) to their offspring, who pass their values (?) to their offspring.....ad infinitum

Ever decreasing circles...<(<(<(

Manchester77

Established Member
Indeed, she would make an excellent star of an episode on that show. I can well imagine the "show security" would have their work cut out with her.

Looking at the view of her well-displayed sizable backside, my good lady wife suggests that she could also appear in a programme about "Obesity and the young".

It's sad that that's what alcohol can do to someone

trentside

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Hmmm... She seems lovely...

I was reminded of this video today on a train from Blaenau Ffestiniog today - a guy and his parter had been exchanging the occasional cross word during the journey, then on the approach to Llandudno Junction she went all "Vicki Pollard" on him - e.g. 'Don't start on me you *bleep' etc. It got louder until she realised there were two BTP officers watching her foul mouthed rant.

PaxVobiscum

Established Member
Hmmm... She seems lovely...

I was reminded of this video today on a train from Blaenau Ffestiniog today - a guy and his parter had been exchanging the occasional cross word during the journey, then on the approach to Llandudno Junction she went all "Vicki Pollard" on him - e.g. 'Don't start on me you *bleep' etc. It got louder until she realised there were two BTP officers watching her foul mouthed rant.

Really slating him was she then? :D

I'll close the door behind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.