• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Coast Question ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridge189

Evening all,

I am just wondering if east coast ever advertise entry level positions online e.g. Onboard/stations as having visited their online jobs page a couple of times I have never seen a single vacancy for any job on there. Do they tend to use agencies instead?

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

driver9000

Established Member
I have seen them but I don't look regularly. Register with them for the vacancy alert if you haven't already done so.

Established Member
They only recently (3 months) set up the online job page so it's still all new to them.

I've seen just one job advertised on there so far, which doesn't really fit with a company so large.

Bridge189

Thats what I first thought but then again with the big changes e.g. timetable etc and a new franchise starting next year they will probably not be racing to recruit until the new operator is in place with long term plans.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Just heard today that recruitment was part of ECs big review which will move them away from agencies and more towards online recruitment so most new jobs will now come through the new online jobs page.

Status
Not open for further replies.