• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Coast Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRAINLINCS

Since 28th November East Coast have not been able to add points to members accounts due to a technical problem. This seems rather a long time in this day and age to fix the problem and must be frustrating for anyone wanting to cash in their recently earned points.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

theblackwatch

Established Member
My points (for tickets booked on November 29) appeared in my account around Thursday. I'd previously e-mailed them on December 2 about their lack of appearance, the message on the website about problems having not appeared until December 3. It took EC till Friday to respond to my e-mail, by which point I'd already been credicted with my points! If it takes 5 days to resond to things like that, is it any wonder people use twitter/facebook to comment or complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.