• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Croydon to Aldershot, Return from Blackwater

Status
Not open for further replies.

themeone

As per the thread title, could anyone help me with the cheapest tickets for this trip please. I'd be travelling on a Saturday with no railcards or season tickets.

The best I've come up with so far is £12.40 return East Croydon - Blackwater, plus single Ash - Alderstot £2.70, totalling £15.50.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

FenMan

Established Member
I won't comment on the fares that you have found, except to say I don't recognise the £12.40 return - it should be £15.50 or £12.80 depending on the time of travel.

It looks as though you're planning to change at Guildford. Due to a routeing guide anomaly, an East Croydon - Blackwater ticket is, strictly speaking, not valid via Redhill (the fastest route). I doubt you would experience any problems, but this is easily overcome in any case by purchasing a Selhurst - Blackwater ticket for the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.