• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Kent railway 16/17 July

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlash

Established Member
Alright gang
I'm definetly going to be down the EKR on the 17th July and possibly the 16th aswell. Trains will be running on the 17th, so why don't you come along and check out the EKR, give me a shout if you're interested in meeting up aswell :lol:

-----------------------------------

Note to Slash's p-way gang, 17th July is an informal meeting of the p-way department to discuss the previous incident near Eyethorne, then attention will turn to locating and storing p-way equipment, then probably patrolling

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Thanks for letting us know. Any chance of a lift again? ;)

TheSlash said:
Note to Slash's p-way gang, 17th July is an informal meeting of the p-way department to discuss the previous incident near Eyethorne, then attention will turn to locating and storing p-way equipment, then probably patrolling
Thanks for the update. Have you got any new members?

TheSlash

Established Member
Just had a thought, on the saturday i can get the 'trolley' on and 'push up' to the bad vegetation at Eyethorne
Damon, no probs for a lift, hopefully HBA135 will be coming along so he can navigate into Guildford.
Anyone else want to help out? We need some equipment like petrol powered hedge trimmers or better, if anybody has some going spare, it'd be a big help.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.