• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Edinburgh- Manchester Piccadilly 1st December 2023

SteveP29

Hi all,

I've just been made aware that I may have a claim for delay repay for the above journey.

We were scheduled to leave Waverley at 12:12 on a direct TPE train to Piccadilly.
The train was cancelled.
We were however, allowed to travel on alternative TOC's to get to our destination.

We were allowed to use the Avanti West Coast train, which departed at around 12:45- 12:55 and to change at Preston.
At Preston, we picked up the next TPE train that was going to Piccadilly.

In total, we were around an hour late, arriving at about 16:25.

I'm trying to find exact train times to supply the person at TPE who is looking into my query, but because the timetables changed in December, I can't find timetables for the date in question.
Real Time Trains isn't covering that period in the search facility, I suspect as it was too long ago now.

Is anyone able to confirm timetables for the amended journey we made?
Thanks in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jfollows

Established Member

Jamesrob637

Established Member

so they'll be eligible for a full refund even if the Northern was on time, because the total delay was 61 minutes.