• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Elizabeth Line - Not calling at Tottneham Court Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miken

Just boarded 0608 service at Heathrow T2 and an automated announcement is saying "Not calling at Tottenham Court Road due to a short notice change to the timetable"! What on earth is this all about as it doesn't make sense to me - can anyone shed any light?

Update - well the train actually stopped at TCR so I'm guessing an erroneous announcement at Heathrow...

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Just boarded 0608 service at Heathrow T2 and an automated announcement is saying "Not calling at Tottenham Court Road due to a short notice change to the timetable"! What on earth is this all about as it doesn't make sense to me - can anyone shed any light?

Update - well the train actually stopped at TCR so I'm guessing an erroneous announcement at Heathrow...
Maybe an incident on platform at TCR? Issue at station? May of been correct at time of announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.