• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMR Assessment Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave82

Hi All

Been selected for assessment day on Friday 28 th of Jan. Anyone able to give me any further information about what to expect from the day. How hard is it to pass the Scatt test.

Thanks in advance for any information. Much appreciated.

Best Regards

Ed

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

34fh0131

28th Jan? I think you’ve missed it....... you mean Feb I’m sure o_O

The test hard and righty so, you can pass it if you have the ability and put he effort in.

Good luck

paully617

Hi All

Been selected for assessment day on Friday 28 th of Jan. Anyone able to give me any further information about what to expect from the day. How hard is it to pass the Scatt test.

Best Regards

Ed
Hi All

Best Regards

Ed
EMR use the GBT which is the dots whereas the SCAAT is letters and symbols which is much easier. there is a great practice tool on this forum.

Dave82

. Anyone able to give me any further information about what to expect from the day. How hard is it to pass the Scatt test.

Thanks in .

Best Regards

Ed[/QUOTE]

Dave82

Thank you all for the info the assessment day is for a Train Manager. Bought some OPC tests online been practising but dont seem to be getting much better. But will give it my best crack!

Status
Not open for further replies.