• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Enviro200 lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonSmart

052EED96-22E8-4DF7-923A-B856DE3E4797.jpeg
Hello, I wonder if anyone can advise on the layout of the front light cluster on the above vehicle (ADL Enviro200MMC). I’d like to know which is the headlight, daytime running light, side light etc.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TRAX

Established Member
The top one is low beam, the middle one is DRL/parking + blinker, and the bottom one is high beam.

JasonSmart

Hello!

I previously posted a question about the light cluster layout for Enviro 200 buses.

I was given the information that the middle of the 3 lights on the front was for daytime running lights and also the side/parking lights.

I wonder if someone could tell.me how it would be visible the side lights were on rather than the daytime running lights?

Also, what is the layout of the lights on the rear?

Thanks in advance

Established Member
The sidelight is a single LED in the centre which isn't especially visible on its own. The indicator is most of the rest of the unit with the DRL being a 1 LED wide ring around the outer edge.

Rear lights depend on what they've been specced with, but generally the upper light is the tail, brake and indicator while the lower is either combined fog and reverse or one of each on their respective sides.

JasonSmart

The sidelight is a single LED in the centre which isn't especially visible on its own. The indicator is most of the rest of the unit with the DRL being a 1 LED wide ring around the outer edge.

Rear lights depend on what they've been specced with, but generally the upper light is the tail, brake and indicator while the lower is either combined fog and reverse or one of each on their respective sides.
So a bus that is being driven that has the outer ring plus a single Led in the centre this would be the daytime running lights or drl with sidelights, and the sidelights on would just show the single Led?

Established Member
Luckily I'm driving an Enviro with those lights this evening.

Daytime running light only.
hQCQEu3l.jpeg

Daytime running light plus sidelight.
0SgbgMHl.jpeg

Sidelight plus headlight (DRL off)
3iBBjD6l.jpeg

Daytime running light, sidelight and indicator.
LKStshgl.jpeg

JasonSmart

Thanks for that info. I take it it's quite common for these to be driven with sidelights during daytime hours as well as drl?

Status
Not open for further replies.