• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Eurostar Address wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

furgus2

My apologies if I'm putting this in the wrong thread.

I see from the Eurostar web site that Nicolas Petrovic is the Chief Executive Officer of the company. However, wanting to write him a letter about some aspects of Eurostar services, I have not been able to find out the address of where he is based.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jopsuk

Veteran Member
He'll have someone that opens his mail for him. THere's a very good chance that he will not personally see your letter- it's likely that it'll get redirected to customer services. This is quite normal for big companies.

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
There is a better chance of reaching him direct if you e-mail him.

This very useful website http://www.ceoemail.com/ contains direct e-addresses for a large number of companies and organisations; it has proved reliable and accurate - I have used it on several occasions and more often than not had a reply from the named person directly.

furgus2

Well, I did post a letter to him 1st class on Monday morning and received a detailed email reply from someone from the Chief Executive's Office this evening. I feel reasonably satisfied that the points I made had been have been read and thought about.

jopsuk

Veteran Member
There is a better chance of reaching him direct if you e-mail him.

This very useful website http://www.ceoemail.com/ contains direct e-addresses for a large number of companies and organisations; it has proved reliable and accurate - I have used it on several occasions and more often than not had a reply from the named person directly.

Or at least, a reply that you thought has come from the CEO. Forgive my cynicism, but you may well have been repeatedly duped.

Status
Not open for further replies.