• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Eurostar 'Any Belgian Station' Ticket Validity

Status
Not open for further replies.

class387

Established Member
Is this ticket for one journey only? Or can I use it for any amount of journeys on the day of the Eurostar trip?

Asking because I have some time to kill before my Bruges train and would like to do some linear bashing, even if it is just between Brussels Nord-Central-Zuid.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

johnnychips

Established Member
However, I have never had a problem in breaking the journey as long as I am travelling towards Brussels South, for example starting in Liege and having an hour in Leuven on the way. I've also frequently travelled from Gent and not got off at South, but at Central, though thinking about it now this is probably dodgy.

class387

Established Member
Don't think I will risk it then. What is the most interesting type of traction you can get between Brussels and Bruges?

atillathehunn

Established Member
You might find the odd 21XX or 27XX on a P train. Other than that, it's fairly run of the mill. Depending on the time of day there might be a bit of freight around, but again the traction won't be hugely interesting.

If you just get a ticket to 'Brussels' rather than 'Any Belgian Station' it is valid for a connecting heavy rail journey anywhere in 'Zone Brussels', which is essentially the built up area of the city without further charge. Also, tickets are rarely checked inside this zone so you could potentially use the ticket again although this is clearly outside the terms and conditions....:o

AlterEgo

Veteran Member
You might find the odd 21XX or 27XX on a P train. Other than that, it's fairly run of the mill. Depending on the time of day there might be a bit of freight around, but again the traction won't be hugely interesting.

There's a few double deckers about which is pretty exotic compared to what we are used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.