• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Eurostar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masboroughlad

Established Member
Anybody know where I can get hold of some centre coaches for my Hornby Eurostar train please. Think they come in packs of 2?

Seem really hard to come by.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TGVDUDE

I think they were discontinued a few years back, I was looking for some a while ago but came up short, I have the white rose set as well as regular star so was always looking out for centre cars. regularly checking eBay could be the best bet.

EM2

Established Member
You could try East Kent Models in Whitstable, they have tons of Hornby spares, so even if they don't have complete models, they'll probably have the bits so you can build them

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
If the spares list they sent me is anything to go by, they don't have anywhere near enough spares to build them, but that doesn't mean they won't help if they can.

Heinz57

Alternativley you can also look in the model railway shows and toy fares, these places are usualy a gold mine for old and discontinued items.

Status
Not open for further replies.