• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Euston - Manchester Seats/Reservations

Status
Not open for further replies.

03_179

Established Member
All,

Is there a coach that is always unreserved on either the:
1H08 0720 London Euston to Manchester Piccadilly
or
1H62 0735 London Euston to Manchester Piccadilly

If so which coach would be unreserved ?

Thanks in advance,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jfisher21

Coach C will be unreserved. Also coach U if it is an 11 coach pendolino. I doubt it will be busy.

03_179

Established Member
Thanks.

Hope it won't be as I haven't got a reservation. I may do one for the return when i get to Manchester.

lxfe_mxtterz

If you wish to make a reservation after already booking your ticket, you can message the Virgin Trains team on either Facebook or Twitter and they will most likely allocate you a seat.

I have requested a seat many times after booking and all that was needed was the booking reference. :)

03_179

Established Member
I'll be on my BR 'retired' boxes.

Might give them a DM on twitter tonight ... want a table facing on the right (if I get the later train) and on the left on the earlier train and must have a power socket LOL

Not that I am fussy ;)

Thanks for the tip lxfe

jfisher21

Definitely try and get a reservation if you need a power socket. If you cannot, then the best place to head for is the far end of coach B, the seat next to the wheelchair area cannot be reserved unless you have a wheelchair but has a small table and power socket. Unlikely there will be any wheelchairs at that time in the morning!

03_179

Established Member
I sat in coach C on the way up. Table, fa ing and a power socket ... bonus.

Caught the 14:15 back as it started to rain amd in coach U again table, forward and power socket.

Thanks all for the info.

A good day pacer hunting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.