• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Excess from Off Peak Return to Peak

Status
Not open for further replies.

laird

The origin and destination stations of your whole journey (and any via points if applicable).

The route:
Reading to London Paddington
Return

Travelling with an Off-Peak Return (out 23rd October 2012, returning 24th October 2012).

I had originally planned to travel out and back off peak (after 930am and avoiding the evening peak) but am now thinking I would like to travel out earlier departing between 730 and 8am.
There is apparently no Anytime Return fare for the route although Anytime Day Return fares are offered.

No railcard or discount has been applied to the ticket.

Is there any way to excess my outbound journey to allow peak time travel and if so how much would it cost?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Possibly, but if so it would cost the difference between the fare paid (£24.30) and the cost of 2 x Anytime Day Singles (£41.20).

Status
Not open for further replies.