• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Failed Assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kells21

Went for my physcometric test in donny yesterday passed everything but the concentration test. I hit the square every time it went black but i clicked a couple of times where it didn't change he said you did one too many clicks where it didn't change so gotta fail you which is strange because you've hit all the black squares. Gutted but that's the way it goes, found everything else quite straightforward just dissappointed I didn't get to mmi !!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

johnsonr380

Sorry to hear that. If its your first time, don't be disheartened, coming so close is harder than failing the app. Just pick yourself up, dust yourself up and go again.

There is a lot of people I know just gave up after one attempt, but if its what you want to do take the experience and try again.

Good luck !

Ouch. Was this at the db schenker offices Out of interest?

I suppose with the number of applications they have to be tough with their assessment.

Better luck next time.

Kells21

Just a nightmare because I passed everything else with flying colours the guy said. And even more annoying that I hit every time it hit black yeh was at donny

Status
Not open for further replies.