• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fares advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

b9_624

Morning all

I've found a season ticket that I think is valid for my commute from Penistone to Huddersfield, but I want to check it with someone more knowledgeable than me at the same time as not posting it here in case it gets removed. If you'd be happy to check that I've used the routeing guide correctly etc. then please let me know so I can PM you about it.

Thanks!

(On a side note, how do you PM someone on here? I can't seem to work it out o_O)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

robbeech

Established Member
PMs are called conversations on the updated forum and can be to one or more than one person which is very useful.

higthomas

You're welcome to PM me. To start a conversation, either click on someone's name and click start a conversation, or click on your avatar (top right on my phone) and click on conversations, start a conversation.

John @ home

Established Member
how do you PM someone on here? I can't seem to work it out o_O)
Prior to the new system, a minimum of 5 posts was needed from a new member before the private message / conversation facility was activated. I'm not sure whether this is still the case, or if the threshold is now lower or higher than 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.