• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Farrngdon Extension lost code

Status
Not open for further replies.

class57basher

Hi

I am hoping someone can help me. I have the FArringdon Extension for MSTS and was reinstalling it today only to realise I have missplaced the installation code.

I was wondering if someone could possible PM me the code as I have done an internest search with no luck and was hoping to avoid buying it again.

Many thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Darandio

Established Member
Surely your best bet is to contact the developer or the vendor from where you purchased it to see if they can help.

For all anyone knows, you have an illegal copy of the software and just need the code to get it running!*

*This isn't implying that you have, but you surely can see what I mean. :D

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Surely your best bet is to contact the developer or the vendor from where you purchased it to see if they can help.

The vendor has ceased which isn't going to help. The owner sadly passed away, and the other person involved shut down the website for good.

I would help but I sold my copy. I know otherwise the codes were generally the same anyway, I know as my parter had London to Brighton and so did I, and the key's were exactly the same!

Quite unsure how you are supposed to resolve issues like this now though?

Darandio

Established Member
The vendor has ceased which isn't going to help. The owner sadly passed away, and the other person involved shut down the website for good.

It also depends where it was bought though, Just Trains still sell it for example.

class57basher

Just to clarify I do have an original copy of the game which I bought from a small computer shop which has now ceased trading.

It is a shame that EB the developer of the game is no longer trading in any form as they have produced some excellent add-ons to MSTS.

But thanks all for replies. Might have to search the attic to see if I can find the box for it

londonboi198o5

On Moderation
Failing that have a look on a certain auction site they always have bargains for Add-ons for msts cheap so might be worth getting another copy if you really wanted it

Status
Not open for further replies.