• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fastest time to visit all Tyne & Wear metro stations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadierway77

Setting and breaking records for visiting every station on a metro system is a popular challenge, and I was wondering what the current record for the Tyne and Wear metro is. The Evening Chronicle published a story back in November 2012 about Adham Fisher who set a new record of 2 hours, 56 minutes and 32 seconds, however obviously this was almost 7 years ago. Have there been any new attempts or records since then, or this still the record?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jkkne

I’m not aware of any recent attempts, however with the reliability of the system as it is, you’d need a miracle to get a clean run.

Weekends are a no. There’s either line closures or no drivers so you’d have to go midweek and I honestly can’t recall a day lately where I haven’t had a daily tweet warning of delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.