• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Favourite routes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

andythompson

well NWM is the best one out there yet! Although the 2011 version is a tad laggy on my system! im also loving the airedale line! thats a brilliant route to run too!

trentside

Established Member
Fares Advisor
I've decided to call it a day with BVE, sadly. However, my favourite route was always Network West Midlands (NWM) and the Northern Line was a close second.

Last edited:

trentside

Established Member
Fares Advisor
what made you call it a day?

Don't get me wrong, I still like BVE (and OpenBVE) as a simulator, but I didn't feel it was worth carrying on after so much excellent content has been lost in recent months. It's a shame, but that's they way it goes.

valenta

Just repeating other people, LU Northern Line, BHM X City South, NWM, and also worth a mention is the Jubilee line.

phil8715

I liked the Scottish one where you drive a class 87 and you pass a caledonian macbride ferry as you skirt round the sea wall.

Can't remember what it was called?

Think it was in bve 2.

hinko

hi I think he means sandymill to invermay route which was bve2,then redone for bve4 and i think its now being done for openbve. hinko

tonyderidem

I've given up developing for Openbve now but my favourite route was the ECML North.

I believe this is a WIP, Andy (errrr) seems to like to brag about things ;)!
what a great thing bve was .im rather dissapointed that a lot of people went to make bve the great freeware sim,.. and then what happened.steve gr.anthony bowden ,not to prably mention a whole lot more...please.get bve back .nwm.trsimcentral.i thank you all.and yourself.:(

andythompson

the airedale line is a WIP by a gentleman who does not want/need to be on forums as he has seen too many arguments on them. but its looking awesome :)

Last edited:

Voyager 2093

the airedale line is a WIP by a gentleman who does not want/need to be on forums as he has seen too many arguments on them. but its looking awesome :)

I must echo that, it is looking amazing.

On another note, for those who want routes, just check here www.bveuk.co.nr - It doesn't have everything, but it has quite a few routes that have been taken offline :)

Status
Not open for further replies.