• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FGW Night Riveria Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepy

Established Member
:shock: I know the Sleeper to Cornwall is busy July/August but I was very surprised to find the 30th July (Thurs down) berths fully booked already ! The bookings only opened yesterday, is this night as popular as Friday's or is it the Poldark effect ? Any insiders in the know ??

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Agent_c

:shock: I know the Sleeper to Cornwall is busy July/August but I was very surprised to find the 30th July (Thurs down) berths fully booked already ! The bookings only opened yesterday, is this night as popular as Friday's or is it the Poldark effect ? Any insiders in the know ??

Does the Night Riveria not, like the Caledonian Sleeper, accept beth bookings in advance of 3 months?

greatkingrat

Established Member
Just checked and am able to reserve a berth on that date on the FGW site. Maybe was a temporary glitch with the reservation system?

Sleepy

Established Member
Bookings only run 12 weeks out same as day trains, perhaps someone is "holding" a booking to try and get a specific berth as none available as I type ?

richw

Veteran Member
Showing availability to me, twin cabin shared use and single cabin both have availability.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 39

gray1404

Established Member
Give FGW a call, their customer services would be the best bet as they will be people based in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.