• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FGW Service Delivery Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWalrus

Established Member
I have applied many times for jobs at FGW and never got any further. If there are any members on here that know about rail recruitment, what they want me to say and how best to get an interview I would really appreciate your help.

Many thanks in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ashpdy

The advise would be to read the job profile you are applying to and then express your best skills which match their requirements.
And it's more to do with the your application which should show strong evidence that you are the right candidate for them.
Hope that helps

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
ashpdy is correct. Unless you clearly demonstrate in your application that you have the skills and experience that match the information contained in the job advert, you won't get an interview.

More importantly, you need to provide evidence of your skills and experience. It's not good enough to say that you can do this or that, or that you have worked in a particular situation, you need to give details and examples of the work you did, how you did it and what you learned if things went wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.