• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FGWL 165's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilove165's

Hello all,

Just wondering, does anyone have the FGWL 165 needed for Basingstoke - Reading Activities (FGW 180 / TT 165) - Download Version?

As good as the 180 is, it's still not the same as driving the proper train on the route

Regards,

Sam

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

W14Fishbourne

Particularly as I don't think that a 180 would fit in the platform at Basingstoke after the recent alterations.

Daniel

Established Member
Yes, it is only distributed on the Dorset Coast CD as it was withdrawn from UKTS by the author IIRC.

petethetim

Yes, it is only distributed on the Dorset Coast CD as it was withdrawn from UKTS by the author IIRC.

Was this during the period all "THESE BIG KIDS FELL OUT" ? I only just came into train Sim thing around that time , no one would ever say what caused it & direct questions certainly did not get direct answers , But I can remember ordering this CD on Boxing Day 2005 & by the first Monday of the New Year it had been withdrawn, almost as Short as Clive Allen's Stay @ Arsenal Surely the Shortest lived Community CD ever A rarity Huuu Wonder what it would fetch on EBAY .... ( :) :) ;)only Joking Guys Clearly Marked NOT FOR RE SALE;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.